My Account on LIUCat
What is My Account?
My Account lets you check your Library account (anywhere/anytime). Use it to:
- Renew Online! Only once, and only if your books are not overdue
- See what books you have checked out
- Know when books are due
- Check if books On Hold have come in
- Find out if there are any blocks on your account
- Determine if there are any fines due
- Find out when your barcode expires!
- Add your email for Library alerts
Remember to update the barcode on your LIU I.D. at the
Circulation Desk, each Fall and in the Summer (if taking classes).
How can I access My Account?
- Go to http://library.liu.edu
- Under LIU Post, click on
from the drop-down menu under My Library on the left.
- Enter your barcode number and PIN (note: your default PIN is the last four
digits of your ID number. You can change the PIN once you log into your Profile)
- Use the Profile tab to find out when your barcode expires and to add your email address
How does My Account look?
Once you have entered your barcode number and PIN, you will be able to see the following:
Items Out - See and renew once
currently checked out items
- Checked Out: 0
- Overdue: 0
- Lost: 0
Hold Requests - Items ready to be picked up
and waiting to become available
- Requested items ready for pick up: 0
- Requested items not yet available: 1
Blocks - Fines, blocks and account messages
- Number of Blocks: 0
- Current Balance: $0.00
Profile - See expiration date, add
email address and change PIN.
Need further assistance? Call the
Circulation Department at: 516-299-2303