New databases available for a brief trial period.
- This global market research tool monitors industry trends and provides strategic analysis, market size data,
and market share data through articles, rankings, podcasts, forecasts, opinions, videocasts, visual apps,
datagraphics, global reports, country reports, SWOT analyses, company profiles, thirteen years of historical
data, and more. Industry information includes brands, companies, and overviews for twenty-eight categories of
consumer products, services, supply, and industrial. Country information includes business environment,
trade, media, finance, industry, economy, technology, infrastructure, and communications for thirty-two
countries. Consumer information includes trends, homes, income, lifestyles, population, and expenditure.
- Trial ends November 30, 2014
- ACLS Humanities E-Book (American Council of Learned Societies)
- A comprehensively reviewed online collection of over 4,300 time-tested books - chosen by
scholars and scholarly societies - that study and document how humans create meaning in art, thought, language,
and in their history. Through books dating from 1857 to the present, it covers the core disciplines of
the humanities - history, literature, linguistics, art history, and philosophy - as well as the related social
sciences of sociology, anthropology, political science, and economic history. It also includes: film, dance,
music, theatre, religion, folklore, area studies, archaeology, media studies, ethnic studies, LGBT studies,
women's studies, and more.
- Password required. Please contact the Reference Desk at 516-299-2305, or Postemail@example.com
- Trial ends November 21, 2014
Database descriptions are adapted from each database's website.
HTML by Robert Delaney