Cedar Swamp Historical Society Collection
Index by Location
- The Old House at Cutchogue: Nearly Three Centuries Old / [No author].
Long Island Forum, Vol. 4, No. 8; p.203-205; Sep. 1941.
- A pictorial essay that is meant to accompany the article found in the Oct. 1939 issue of Long Island
Forum. The pictures include the interior and exterior of the house.
- Illustrations or Maps: Yes
- Cutchogue -- Sanitary Commission
- Brooklyn and Long Island Sanity Fair: 1864 / H. Styker-Rodda. Journal of
Long Island History, Vol. 4, No. 1; p.1-17; Winter 1964.
- During the midlist of the Civil War, women in Brooklyn and New York City held Sanitary fairs to raise
money to aid the families of those fighting. Many towns on Long Island held smaller versions of the Brooklyn
and New York Sanity Fair, and they each raised a substantial sum of money.
- Illustrations or Maps: No
Return to Location Index Home