Miscellaneous Oversized Rare Books Collection
Selections from the Holdings List
Giafferri, Paul Louis de. The History of French Masculine Costume. New York: Foreign Publications, [n.d.]. 10 Parts.
- Gallo-Roman Togas and Tunics
- Monastic and Byzantine Attire in the Middle Ages
- Caps and Collars: Renaissance
- Doublets and Jerkins: Louis XIII and Louis XIV
- Refined Tastes of French Garments: Louis XV
- Masculine Ideal: Perukes and Dress Coats: Louis XVI
- Supreme Good Manners of the Revolutionary "Sans-culottes"
- Napoleonic Imperial Official Smartness
- Romantic Dandies and Beaux of the Restoration Period
- Appearance of the Second Empire Fops
Return to the Miscellaneous Oversized Rare Books Collection